COVID-19 CAMP UPDATES June 23rd, 2020
Until otherwise notified all upcoming camps are on hold until Washington State Governor Jay Inslee gives notification that we are safe to proceed with Phase 3. We will contact all athletes and their families with all camp scheduling as it becomes available. Thank you, Coach Vaughan Rody
Check the Availability of Our Camp(s) We Still have a few Spots Remaining!