12 WEEK SPRING SUMMER CAMP
2018 CAMP HAS 2 SPOTS LEFT OPEN, SIGN UP NOW!
WHAT WE TEACH & PROVIDE
- Timed Skating Tests / Before and After to Document Speed Increases.
- 24 Hours on Ice Intense Skating Lessons
- 12 Hours / Off Ice Shooting / Stick Handling / Puck Possession Puck Control / Quick Release / Provided by Northwest Hockey Academy
- 12 Week Fitness Training / Provided By Team Fitness Lake Stevens Owner Mike Liberotto
- Video Teaching Tools to Pin Point deficiencies in stride and reinforce proper technique
- Camp Dates / May 16 Start Date Testing
- Skating days will be Mondays/ Tuesday/ Wednesday
- Depending on where your Athletes Timed Tests place them, they will skate 2 of those days at either OVA or Lynnwood Ice Rink / Groups Split on your Athletes Testing Times.
CAMP DATES COMING SOON
REGISTER AND MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT NOW
These athletes will be part of the Pro Edge Tournament Team and will Travel to Canada Hockey Tournament and participate in 3-4 Games and 4 Extensive On-Ice Practices
- All Tests will be done the first week of Camp.
- You will receive a email stating your Testing times.
- All siblings will test with their Family member, so no special trips need to be made.
- We will run our tests then if we have any time remaining in that hour, finish with a Power Skating Lesson.
- Please arrive in time for Registration Check in; Equipment Distribution.
- Waivers and Contracts Must be completed / No exceptions/ Please have them with you upon check in.